GoldenDict is a free Windows & Mobile multi-format dictionary program with reach formatting, colors, images and sounds. It fully supports a lot of popular dictionary formats. You can now carry all the dictionaries you want together with you on your computers and Android devices.
- Lingoes .LD2 files
- Babylon .BGL files
- ABBYY Lingvo .LSD, .DSL, .LSA and .DAT files
- StarDict files
- Dictd files
- Hunspell morphologies
- All content is shown in full formatting, with images and sounds.
- It’s fast. It flies when you have a dozen of dictionaries, and can handle hundreds of dictionaries simultaneously fairly well, too.
- The program will understand your typing no matter how you do it – forget about diacritics, case or punctuation!
- In-program popup mode is supported. Configure your e-book reader to use “ColorDict3″ as your dictionary interface, and GoldenDict will pop up.
- Translating from clipboard is easy – just press and hold “Search” button on your device!
- Supported devices: all Android versions starting from 1.5 and up to 4.1.
Direct links to GoldenDict Dictionary Glossaries
- Glossary 1
- Glossary 2
- Glossary 3
- Glossary 4
- Glossary 5
- Glossary 6
- Glossary 7
- Glossary 8
- Glossary 9
- Glossary 10
Dictionaries with sounds
- Cambridge Advanced Learners Dictionary
- Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English 5th Edition
- Longman Pronunciation Dictionary
- Merriam Webster Collegiate 11
- American Heritage Dictionary
- Oxford Advanced Learners Dictionary
- Collins + sounds