Writing for the Real World 1
- An Introduction to General Writing
- is a 2 level writing course in international English, designed for young adult and adult learners.
- provides simple step-by-step practice in writing emails, letters, faxes, forms, CVs
- practices a range of useful functions, e.g. requesting information, giving instructions, complaining, placing orders, applying for a job
- includes cross-cultural information comparing American and British varieties of English
- is accompanied by a Teacher’s guide with notes on using the Student Book, optional ideas for mixed ability classes, and photocopiable activities
“All the known world, excepting only savage nations, is governed by books.” ― Voltaire